When we are ready to switch to a greener clean, we swap out our chemical household cleaners, glass cleaners and room sprays with natural alternatives. This makes sense as we breathe those products in when using them.
But what about the products that we are washing our dishes with? Utensils, glassware, and dishes are going into our mouths or transporting our food!
With shelves overrun with products selling chemical dishwashing agents touting the "best" performance, it can be overwhelming.
Don't fret! We have what you need to wash dishes effectively, and safely and sold in packaging that has the planet in mind. You can trust Nellie's products to do the "dirty work" for you.
Planet-Friendly Dishwashing Tips:
1. Choose plastic-free packaging options like Nellie's One Soap
2. Use a planet-friendly powder dishwashing detergent such as Nellie's Dishwasher Powder
3. Run the dishwasher only when fully loaded
4. Choose an eco-setting or lower temperature, if available
5. Don't let the water run if you're washing by hand
6. If washing dishes by hand, use a Swedish Dishcloth
Nellie's Dishwasher Powder is biodegradable, septic safe and phosphate free and comes in a refillable tin. It's a plant-based formula that's kind to the environment.
A glass Nellie's One Soap by the sink looks great and is right there when you need it to tackle pots, pans and dishes that didn't make it into the dishwasher. It can be used as a hand wash too! This plant-based formula is made without SLS, SLES, or dyes, effortlessly stripping away food and grime on every surface. Best of all, there are no harsh chemical perfumes - instead, we've added pure essential oils for a natural fragrance. Most importantly, it's planet-friendly, hypoallergenic, and soft on your hands.