Looking to save energy and money in 2023? Look no further!
With wool straight through to the core, our Dryerballs act as a soft, silent, and natural fabric softener that lifts and separates clothes, cutting down on both static and drying time. They also come in an adorable reusable tin that doubles as a piggy bank.
Let's face it. You're going to need somewhere to put all the money you'll save from using less energy from drying!
10 Energy-Saving Dryer Tips:
1. Utilize your washing machine's high-spin cycle
2. Choose an energy-efficient dryer
3. Sort dryer loads by thickness and material
4. Do not overload the dryer
5. Use a lower heat setting
6. Choose the correct dryer cycle
7. Empty the lint trap after every load
8. Air dry what you can