How to Make Nellie's Dish Butter Last!
Dish Butter is a semi-solid and very concentrated Dish Soap.
When we say a little goes a long way, we mean it!
Whatever amount you think you need, try using even less! When used efficiently, one Dish Butter should last as long as 2-3 bottles of liquid dishwashing soap.
How to use Dish Butter in 5 easy steps:
- Grab a wet cloth, brush or sponge.
- Dab a very small amount of Dish Butter onto a cloth, brush or sponge.
- Hand wash a single or sink load of dishes, pots, pans and more!
- When filling the sink or while washing dishes one-by-one, Tip & Drain the container to maximize the soap. The dry out prior to putting the lid on.
- When your Dish Butter container is empty, simply clean the ceramic container and insert a Dish Butter refill or re-purpose.
Single-use plastics make up 89% of plastic waste in the ocean. Only 5% of plastic waste is recycled in the US, 9% globally. Switching to Nellie's Dish Butter is a planet friendly and simple action you can take to make a big difference. #doitforthefish