Are you loading your dishwasher to maximize its performance? Often, it's not the product you use that prevents the dishes from getting a full clean. Loading the dishwasher incorrectly can be the culprit.
7 Dishwasher Loading Tips for Crystal Clean Dishes:
1. Scrape off large pieces of food. Do not waste water with a rinse. Dishes will clean better if there is something for the detergent to cling to.
2. When loading dishes on the top and bottom racks, place dirty dish surfaces facing down.
3. Leave space for water to flow up and around each dish.
4. Place forks and spoons with handles down and knives with their handles up (for safety). Make sure cutlery is mixed up to avoid nesting against one another.
5. Be mindful not to block the detergent dispenser with a large item.
6. Check that the spray arm is not caught on anything and can spin freely.
7. Use Nellie's planet friendly and chemical-free Dishwasher Powder.
Note: If your water contains minerals (hard water), use a little more than one scoop of Nellie's Dishwasher Powder per load and add a natural rinse aid like Lemi Shine.
Traditional liquid detergents are made up largely of water. Nellie's rinses clear, leaving nothing behind.
The fact is more cleaning power can be packed into powder. A little goes a long way!
Nellie's powders contain no fillers and are made with as few ingredients as necessary. We take the bad stuff out, not put it in!